Welcome The HIVE! This is a safe space to learn, grow, share, and build our nonprofit consulting community. We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard. We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments in a timely manner. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you engage online, or in our networking sessions, you keep following in mind:
- If you can’t say something nice, perhaps that’s the time to listen. Communicate with respect.
- If someone has broken one of our community guidelines, do not address that yourself. Simply email [email protected] or an administrator and let them handle the situation.
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Spamming or overly posting promotional material is not permitted. We are here to network, share and grow, but we are not here to only promote. If you are unsure if the amount of promotion you are doing is acceptable, you’ll probably hear from Mandy to help clarify. As many of you are aware, we try to provide awesome resources for everyone without enabling super salesy content. Let’s all try to keep these realities in-check.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading.
- Respect that others in the community have had different life AND business experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any personal information that is not readily available on your business social media or website.
If you have questions about our community norms, please email [email protected].